• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

kira_1010

New Kit
I just wanted to say hi. My rabbit's name is Alice and she is a black and white 7 month old lionhead. She is just finishing her second time with E.C( the first round was when she was about 9 weeks old and is how I got her). It has been a while since I have had a rabbit. I am lookng for advice on diet, new and different treats and slightly modified ways to keep he entertain. Alice still has and always have a slightly tilted head. So far her favourite things are apple, bananas, any leafy greens, peppers, berries, a cat rattle ball and a puzzle ball. She also seems to like eating wicker and loofas.

Hi and welcome to the forum. There are some great tips on here so be sure to trawl the previous threads for info and start your own if you have any specific questions. Lots of v knowledgable people here!!

Also remember to post some pics of Alice. Hope her EC gets better.

Hiya Kira!!

She sounds like a little character, Welcome to you both:thumb:

RU is great...we all learn a lot, everyday. Since I joined I feel much more supported in my mission to support my buns..
Hope you do too :wave:

Back