• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy hutch cover

Alicia

Mama Doe
I have a happy hutch rabbit hutch, its the 6ft x 2ft x 2ft one with attached 6ft x 4ft run. As the weather's getting colder I'd like to get a cover for it but I've looked on the happy hutch website and they don't seem to do covers. Can anyone recommend a good place to get a hutch cover from? I would just use tarpaulin or something but I'd like something that is not only waterproof but maybe a bit warmer for them too, and I'd quite like to get a proper hutch cover rather than just lots of layers, although I'll do this if I can't find one :)

I know they do them on Ebay but unsure of sellers details. The Scratch and Newton ones are expensive but so worth it. I wouldn't ever be without mine.

I've just taken delivery of a.custom made hutch cover from Alan and Janet on ebay. It wasn't cheap but is such good quality and is very well made. The one I got has three detachable fronts. A day time see through plastic one. A night time black out one and a summer time fly net one.

You can email them with measurements and your requirements and get a quote. It does take about a month for delivery after you've placed your order.

Their email address is cabj.design@hotmail.co.uk

Back