• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auction - Pink Bunny Jumper - UK 16 - CLOSING AT 8PM

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Winter is coming, so I have a beautiful Brand New, with Tags Pink Rabbit Jumper for Auction with all proceeds going to Pledge a Pound.
This has been donated by the wonderful Di / Mrs Bunnykins. I actually have this jumper myself too and I love it.

This is originally from Asda and is a size UK 16. This originally cost £16, but this sold out long ago, so here is your chance to grab it :)

Postage will be an additional £2.80 on top of the final auction cost.

The auction will end on Tuesday 7th October at 8pm.

Would anyone like to start the bidding......

Bring some glitz into your knitwear collection with this cute bunny jumper. Scattered with sequins the bold bunnies feature fluffy knit tails, creating a sweet and sparkling piece.

Fabric composition: 97% Acrylic, 3% Polyester
Machine Washable

Last edited:
Ooooooohhh! (eyes go all sparkly) :D

Okay Kermit may I ask...how does a size 16 UK translate to US sizes? Is this the same size as my Dorothy Perkins jumper you sent me? Because I am very tempted. :D

Ooooooohhh! (eyes go all sparkly) :D

Okay Kermit may I ask...how does a size 16 UK translate to US sizes? Is this the same size as my Dorothy Perkins jumper you sent me? Because I am very tempted. :D

Nope, unfortunately this is three sizes bigger than yours so I think it would be a bit too much :(
If I spot one on ebay or similar then I will give you a shout though x

I have just realised that I did not have the end date on this, so made it Tuesday coming at 8pm x

Back