• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrival ! * baby related* Updated. More photos!

Congratulations :) such a handsome little lad :love: looking forward to knowing his name :D

I would be a nightmare naming a baby, I have a baby name book for my animals :oops: :lol:

I am just a little bit in love Sandra. :love: still can't believe he's ours. On leaving the hospital I was like ' what ? We just walk out? We don't sign anything?' :shock: :lol: They were like ' urrh no, just go when you're ready.' :lol:

:love::love: Not like adopting bunnies you know ;)

Now I know his name I can send a card :lol:

:love: :love: :love:

Lea-anne he's so adorable!!!! :D I tried to message you a couple of weeks to tell you because I saw that second photo on the pregnancy thread (but I'm not pregnant so couldn't tell you there, should have come to find this thread to tell you!) but your inbox was full! I just wanted to tell you he has the cutest little smile ever (which is now definitely confirmed by that new first photo, he's so sweet!) :love: and he has the most lovely bunny top/babygrow too of course :p

What a cheeky sausage! He's changed so much, he still looks like him but his face is much more filled out and cheeky! He's so gorgeous. Good job! lol

I adore him.

please start teaching him to read, right now. he's ready. look at his eyes!!!

Patrick, I think the world is safe in your hands.

:love: :love: :love:

Lea-anne he's so adorable!!!! :D I tried to message you a couple of weeks to tell you because I saw that second photo on the pregnancy thread (but I'm not pregnant so couldn't tell you there, should have come to find this thread to tell you!) but your inbox was full! I just wanted to tell you he has the cutest little smile ever (which is now definitely confirmed by that new first photo, he's so sweet!) :love: and he has the most lovely bunny top/babygrow too of course :p

Aww thankyou so much. It's lovely of you to say. :love:

What a cheeky sausage! He's changed so much, he still looks like him but his face is much more filled out and cheeky! He's so gorgeous. Good job! lol

Do you? I think he's changing all the time, every week! Looks like I have 8 or so different babies on my phone. :lol:

I adore him.

please start teaching him to read, right now. he's ready. look at his eyes!!!

Patrick, I think the world is safe in your hands.

I think you are right you know! He's very advanced for his age so I am told. He was holding his head up the day he was born. Currently likes to kick and push himself up. Hates lying down, wants to stand! Apparently me and my sister didn't crawl we just pulled ourselves up and started walking. Think he's going to be the same! :)

Really lovely new pics :love: the gap between him and his big cousin looks the same as between me and my cousins, they're 6 and 9 now and I love them to bits :love:

Also it's really lovely to see you two together, when I see friends on Facebook with babies I always think how it's a shame that they have no photos of them with their little ones because I'd love it if there were more pics of me and mum when I was little, they're mainly photos of my brother and I doing things by ourselves though! Also, I really think Patrick looks like you!

Also it's really lovely to see you two together, when I see friends on Facebook with babies I always think how it's a shame that they have no photos of them with their little ones because I'd love it if there were more pics of me and mum when I was little, they're mainly photos of my brother and I doing things by ourselves though! Also, I really think Patrick looks like you!

Totally agree, I am terrible at getting pics of me with Charlie as I always think I look terrible, but I'm sure I'll regret it when he's bigger!

Totally agree, I am terrible at getting pics of me with Charlie as I always think I look terrible, but I'm sure I'll regret it when he's bigger!

There was a really lovely article I read once about the importance of taking photos of you and your kids, all about how regardless of how you feel and think you look your kids only ever see you as the most beautiful person, the person they love and cherish and it is so special for them to be able to look back at photos of themselves with the person they love, they won't care whether you have make up on or spots, your hair done up or messy! Wish I could find the article, I found it lovely and it's made me want to take photos of me and my kids when I have them, even if I have a million chins, greasy hair or spots, as long as I'm smiling and having fun with my kids I don't care what I look like :)

Back