• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrival ! * baby related* Updated. More photos!

Aw he has a proper grown up face, if you know what I mean, like you can really see what he will look like when he's bigger! :love:

My husband would like to know where you got his lovely hat from that he is wearing in the first picture please :)

:love::love: Goregeous, can't wait to meet him. He was worth missing the Next sale for ;)

I am just a little bit in love Sandra. :love: still can't believe he's ours. On leaving the hospital I was like ' what ? We just walk out? We don't sign anything?' :shock: :lol: They were like ' urrh no, just go when you're ready.' :lol:

I am just a little bit in love Sandra. :love: still can't believe he's ours. On leaving the hospital I was like ' what ? We just walk out? We don't sign anything?' :shock: :lol: They were like ' urrh no, just go when you're ready.' :lol:

Ha ha yes I remember that too feeling totally - :shock: so I get to take him home then yeah :shock: and I remember people looking at Ethan as we were walking out & them making lovely comments :love:

:love::love: He is beautiful, I can't believe I missed this thread. He looks perfect and so cute in the panda sleepsuit :love:

Ahhhh! Congratulations :) I love the bunny suit - Ive gone slightly mental on the bunny stuff for my baby boy due in feb. He won't know if he's bunny or boy!

Your baby is lovely, well done x

Back