• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle ~ 27th September 2014

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Yesterday I had to help Pickle to the Bridge - I cannot believe I have lost another bunny to myxi.

Pickle was ten years old. He was my first bunny as an adult. I originally bought him for my daughter for her birthday, but he was mine really. He didn't really have any problems in all of his ten years - he was a really healthy bunny.

He was first paired with Twinkle, but due to her health problems I made the decision to separate them. Pickle was then bonded with Pootle, who he leaves behind...

Pickle and Twinkle are now reunited at Rainbow Bridge. Play nicely together my darlings xxx

I am so sorry. Myxi is so dreadful. We have won some and lost some against the disease - no rhyme nor reason all nursed intensively but some lost.

It must have been so hard with him being with you so long - and such a character

He had 10 healthy years so that is something to be thankful for. He looked like a lovely bunny in good condition and you obviously looked after him very well. Binky free Pickle.

It was the kindest thing you could have done, I'm so sorry :(

Pickle must have had a great life with you, that binky shot is lovely :love:

I'm sorry. It looks like Pickle had an awesome life with you - some really nice photos there.
RIP Pickle.

I'm so sorry to hear that Pickle has gone to the bridge :cry: Those photos are lovely, what a gorgeous boy xxx

Binky free Pickle xxx

Back