• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need help registering/activating your account?

Hi

Not sure if I'm being thick. Sure I'm registered ere but not sure if my account is still active? I can't see how to post lol xx any help I would be grateful x

Any help would be much appreciated as we have a new addition. im dying to post pics to find out if hes a Rex or a Rex cross as im not sure as he was a rescue.

Any help would be much appreciated as we have a new addition. im dying to post pics to find out if hes a Rex or a Rex cross as im not sure as he was a rescue.

I have flagged this up with the Forum Moderators for you :)

Hopefully Admin will help you out ASAP XX

Hello! I thought I had activated my account, but I got the message I need to activate and I can’t find the original email, even after a thorough search. Could you please activate my account?

Hello! I thought I had activated my account, but I got the message I need to activate and I can’t find the original email, even after a thorough search. Could you please activate my account?
I just checked for you and you seem to be in the right user group. Have you checked whether you're able to post in the other forums? If so, I'd say it's probably safe to ignore the activation message. :)

I just checked for you and you seem to be in the right user group. Have you checked whether you're able to post in the other forums? If so, I'd say it's probably safe to ignore the activation message. :)
Thanks Karen!

I was pretty sure I had posted a new thread on the forums successfully when my account was initially activated in 2022 I believe it was? In any case, I haven’t tried to post, I just followed the directions. I’ll let you know if I have any issues moving forward, but thank you for your help, and Merry Christmas!

Thanks Karen!

I was pretty sure I had posted a new thread on the forums successfully when my account was initially activated in 2022 I believe it was? In any case, I haven’t tried to post, I just followed the directions. I’ll let you know if I have any issues moving forward, but thank you for your help, and Merry Christmas!
Yep, I found a couple of posts from 2022 from you too but I checked your permissions just in case they'd changed somehow. Definitely let me know if you run into problems though but hopefully all should be fine.

Have a lovely Christmas. 🎄🎅

Si vous êtes inscrit mais que vous n'avez pas reçu d'e-mail d'activation, veuillez publier un message dans ce sujet et j'activerai votre compte pour vous.

(Vous pourrez publier ici même si votre compte n'est pas activé.)

Bienvenue sur le forum:)
Bonjour ,s'il vous plaît, puis-je avoir de l'aide pour activer mon compte ?

Back