• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need help registering/activating your account?

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
If you've signed up but not received an activation email, please pop a post in this topic and I'll activate your account for you.

(You'll be able to post here even if your account isn't activated.)

Welcome to the forum :)

Please could you activate my account

If you've signed up but not received an activation email, please pop a post in this topic and I'll activate your account for you.

Please could you activate my account, thank you :)

Activation

Please can I have help with activating my account? I've just started bonding my bunnies and I need to be here!

Many thanks. :)

I have signed up but have not received an activation email, please help......

I'm so glad I could join the forum. I'll be posting pictures of my grand bunnies soon.

They might look a little bit familiar to all of you :lol:

Maybe I can convince her to share some of her own buns. Just as cute, though not as time consuming to care for on a daily basis. ;)

Welcome to the forums, Mom!!! :love:

At the top of each page I have a yellow box with the following text in it:
"Hi Edward Hawkins

Thank you for registering! Before you can post on the forum you need to activate your account. You should have received an email with instructions on how to do this when you registered, but if you've missed it please post a message in our help section.

Tamsin
Forum Admin"

I have made a number of posts but cannnot get it to go away.

Back