• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor housing project and fox proofing

Wow! This is excellent!! I also love the pawprints on the floor, hehe! Where did you get your giant rubber mat from? xx

Wow! This is excellent!! I also love the pawprints on the floor, hehe! Where did you get your giant rubber mat from? xx

It is one of those kennel ones from an Amazon seller. Really expensive though :( I have a load of kids foam matts but worried they would chew or eat them as the foam is very soft. Xx

Looks great :) I love the paw prints too :lol:

Rather than a tree, how about a grape vine? Bunny safe and as long as you protect the main trunk from teeth you can train it in any direction you like :)

Looks great :) I love the paw prints too :lol:

Rather than a tree, how about a grape vine? Bunny safe and as long as you protect the main trunk from teeth you can train it in any direction you like :)

Really?? Wow I had no idea. We are overrun with grapevines and there is an established vine about 2 metres from the enclosure, growing towards the house which I was going to chop down! lol! (The best one was where they used to be next to the back door, we call it "under the grapes", but it wasn't the best spot for them as when the sun came out it was like a greenhouse under there. Probably why the grapes do so well.)
This vine near the enclosure doesn't produce a grape bigger than a pea but the leaves are plentiful! :-D

Back