• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My independent, pretty little bun. No more pain xxxx

mezrie

Warren Scout
Tonight I lost my little girl that I had the pleasure of caring for for the last eight years. Rosie was a shy but fiesty little girl who had so much fire in her. She was not the one for cuddles with humans but loved the company of her close bunny friends Charlie and Blue. With the passing of Blue six weeks ago she was rather bewildered and down, she was also fighting cancer which had really weakened her especially over the last few weeks. The last few days she was very off colour, thinning and would not run off when approached or touched. Extremely unlike her, she looked so tired. I'd often watch her in the garden, she would sit there looking deep in thought. I always wondered where she was in her mind. I had to pick her up today to try and clean her behind as it had got rather dirty, I didn't want the flies to get to her. The stress of me handling her and attempting to clean her was too much, she died pretty much in my arms. I could not help my little girl. It was very quick and I hope with all my heart it was as painless as possible, it was all so sudden and I meant you no harm my sweetheart. All these years so against any contact, I hope you never thought I would harm you. I only ever wanted to care for you and make you happy. You made me so happy, watching you and your friends binkie around the garden and enjoy tucking in to some yummy green dandelions. You were a sweetheart, a real beautiful bunny. I hope you and Blue have found each other at the Rainbow Bridge and have wonderful adventures together, I'll look after Charlie, he's going to miss you so much but I shall tell him that you're not gone forever and one day you'll all be together again, the three amigos, but not yet. Sleep tight my beautiful bunnies, you'll never be forgotten. You were a part of me and will continue to be in my heart forever more. Love you both so much xxxxxx

Sleep tight Rosie and have fun with Blue. It sounds like Rosie was really loved.I am so sorry that you lost her so suddenly and unexpected. It must be a big shock .
I hope that you and Charlie are okay.

Rosie, your passing over is so sad, however at the bridge your health with be fully restored.

Rest easy little one. xxxxx

Back