• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monday Morning

Mandmcc

Alpha Buck
So first thing this morning I'm confronted by a wall I previously thought to be bunny secure. Or what was left of it.

Bobert has now found a penchant for plaster. He spent the rest of the morning zooming all over the place in what I now recognise to be a victory dance - thanks to Rosie / Luna. I finally get out the door, to the train. Notice a few weirdo looks, this is not unusual. I do my makeup on the train and often receive disapproving looks- yes I'm one of THOSE women, "Mr Disapproving you should try getting past four binkying bunnies in the morning; it's like a binkying bunny assault course! You're lucky I'm not still in my pjs!".

Anyway I get into work; breakfast meeting; colleague sighing and shaking his head; quick trip to the ladies and find my black work dress and jacket are COVERED in a multitude of rabbit hairs! Curse you fluffy bunnies and your incessant fluff bunny inducing morning binkies!!

Aw... Fluffy bunnies and fuzzy morning binkies <3 <3 <3 love those rabbit reprobates!

And that's why I'm a crazy bunny lady!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear :shock::lol: I've had to buy one of those lint roller things as I'm the same, permanently covered in Boot's fluff :lol:

Another vote for the lint roller here as I'm permanently covered in bunny hair & whilst it doesn't bother me, OH is allergic. I don't even care if I'm covered in fluff :oops: I love my bunnies & it goes with the territory

We have to have lint rollers in our house too, between the buns, cats and rats we're pretty much covered in fur all the time lol.

My daughter, some time back, christened our lint roller the "De-fluffenator" (if you've ever seen the cartoon Phineas and Ferb it'd make more sense ;) ) and it's been known as that ever since! :lol:

Another vote for the lint roller here as I'm permanently covered in bunny hair & whilst it doesn't bother me, OH is allergic. I don't even care if I'm covered in fluff :oops: I love my bunnies & it goes with the territory

I usually don't mind either but I looked like is been involved in some sort of bunny genocide! Not a good look lol!

We have to have lint rollers in our house too, between the buns, cats and rats we're pretty much covered in fur all the time lol.

My daughter, some time back, christened our lint roller the "De-fluffenator" (if you've ever seen the cartoon Phineas and Ferb it'd make more sense ;) ) and it's been known as that ever since! :lol:

Lol; de-fluffenator lol! I have one but usually can't be bothered. Last years secret Santa in work sent me an electric one and I sort of got the hint after that haha!

Oh dear :shock::lol: I've had to buy one of those lint roller things as I'm the same, permanently covered in Boot's fluff :lol:

I used to be an avid de fluffier but I was getting through about a roll a week and I sort of gave up; I don't usually notice the fine layer of hairs that is permanently stuck to me but it was reeeeeally bad this morning! :)

Back