• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleo - 08/09/2014

*Bex*

Mama Doe
On Monday 8th September i lost my beloved Cleo.

Some people may remember her story when she became very unwell with severe head tilt 18 months ago.

She was so so special to me, we'd been through so much together with her illness. She pulled through against all odds, although she was left with a head tilt.

On Monday afternoon i went to see her and i put her on the grass for a run around and her legs were going from underneath her. I was heartbroken, i knew the EC had flared up again and i knew she could not fight it again, as her body was left too weak from the last time. I hoped and prayed this day would never come. I rushed her to the vets who confirmed my suspicions, not only had her legs gone, her eyesight had gone too :cry: so my precious girl was helped to the bridge.

Cleo, i love you and i miss you so much x

I am so sorry your beautiful Cleo has lost the fight, Binky free at the bridge little one.

Both Mike and myself are so sad that you lost Cleo, she was due here for her holidays the day she died so it was a big shock to find out she had
gone to the Bridge :cry:
We were always glad to see her and she was never a problem, loved her greens and she was just a little sweetie :love::love:

Cleo was a credit to you Bex she had come a long way and was doing so well and I know how sad you must be feeling. :(

Binky free little Cleo forever at the Bridge all well again we will never forget you sweetheart, you were loved xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you Bex xxxxx

Thank you everyone. I still don't think it's sunk in properly as we were away on holiday the following morning and only came home on Friday. It just all happened so quickly. I went from thinking she was fine, to finding her unwell, to losing her all in less than an hour.
I miss her terribly.

I am so very sorry for your loss. :( She was a beautiful girl.
Binky free at the Rainbow, Cleo xxxxxxx

Back