• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really should say hello !

Mormordook

Young Bun
Hi ..... New bunnies on the block ! 2 rescue girl bunnies Corrie ( big fluffy one ) and Lady Lapin a sleek furred girl. I am new to bunnies although I've had guinea pigs for years. The forum is so friendly and I've had super advice already.
223675C2-5D63-4B90-8111-4D8B049DE682-2960-000003A2156BCB6E_zps7c664446.jpg

Hi, they are beautiful Bunnies :love:
And yes, it's a great forum, anything and everything...someone is always there.
Makes it a lot more educational and fun, when you don't actually know anyone personally who keeps Buns. My OH tries his best, and is lovely, but my life with the Buns has totally improved since finding RU :D
Oh, and I Really love your little Dutch, she's beautiful. I love my Dutchies 2 :love:

Last edited:
Super sweet, your little Dutch...they can be more nervous than other breeds, so they need a lot of time and patience, no panicking when they panic, just steady away, learning to bond with the human, as well as everything else that is going on around them. Beautiful choice of Buns! My Dutch Buns are treasures... tho very different to the Lop, longhaired breeds. More nervous..it's in their breed make up. Let us know how you get on...still trying to work it out with mine too. X

Back