• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Belgian Hare needing Competition Votes and all about me too :-)

Hello everyone,

my name is Sarah-Jane and I have 14 bunnies at the moment. They are:
Belgian Hare called Hunter.
British Giant called Tiny-Blue
British Giant cross French lop x 3 called; Tatty-Teddy (he has astrex fur), Monty and Chalky (who is a hermaphrodite)
Argente Bleu called Brie.
Velveteen lop called Paris.
2 x Standard rexes called Galaxy and Echo (she's blind)
3 x mini rexes called Breezer, Baby-Breezer (BB for short) and Molly-Moo.
2 x Black dutch babies called Tiny-Tim and Sebastian.

I have entered my Belgian Hare Hunter in a competition on facebook to win a painting of him; he's the only rabbit in the whole competition and is currently in second place. To vote you need to 'like' his photo on facebook. The link to his photo is here;

https://www.facebook.com/LesleyAnns...5328375555623/707331996021924/?type=1&theater
Any votes very gratefully recieved. Competition ends on friday 19th september at 7pm. Thank you xx

Hunter is so close to winning, with under an hour to go, he was just 13 away from winning, thank you to those who have already voted, and if you haven't already, please can I ask for you to vote now, thank you xx

Back