• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New here

chris88

New Kit
Hi I'm new and can't seem to post anywhere other than here, is there anything I need to do to be able to post elsewhere? Thanks x

Hi and thanks for the welcome. I have two frenchies called bonnie and Clyde. I am searching for ways to liven up there new shed and come across the forum. Xx

Sorry this is the best pic I have on the tablet
64fdb0b72efcad00246c48a32163b5bb.jpg

Hi and thanks for the welcome. I have two frenchies called bonnie and Clyde. I am searching for ways to liven up there new shed and come across the forum. Xx

Sorry this is the best pic I have on the tablet
64fdb0b72efcad00246c48a32163b5bb.jpg

Oooh lovely big bunnies :love:

Can you post photos of them in their shed and we can give you ideas?

The pics are **** as I'm on the tablet but this is it.
b7ea63cf2c273ee6420bb685446a52a7.jpg

4310d2b4313afa15dab46d68a8fdb067.jpg

They get the run of the garden most of the day but obviously when I'm out and at night they have the be shut away. Its 6x6, I'm thinking about constructing a second story but am looking for ideas to make it more bunny fun. X

Welcome to RU :wave:. The inside of your shed looks great :thumb:. The only thing tnat concerns me is the construction of the shed. Is it plastic or metal? Both of those materials can get extremely hot in the summer (or even on a sunny day in the winter). It might be worth considering a wooden building with an opening window. If you can't do that, is there any way you could construct an inner door for the existing shed which can be meshed to allow adequate ventilation during warm weather?

Back