• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommend a Tasty Hay !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I second this. I've been able to extend the time between marbles' dentals with this. And she loves it!

Wow its great to hear someone else has had success with this hay and dentals too. Last year Mr B had 6 or 7 dentals but this whole year only 2. Last one was in April, I am certain its the hay.

Timothyhay.co.uk :thumb:. The BEST hay I've ever bought. And trust me, I've bought a LOT of expensive hay :roll:.

Wow its great to hear someone else has had success with this hay and dentals too. Last year Mr B had 6 or 7 dentals but this whole year only 2. Last one was in April, I am certain its the hay.

I'm pretty sure it was a post from you that made me try it! Marbles' last dentals were 4 months apart. I bought the orchard grass straight after her last one, went 7 months so I thought hmm maybe she doesn't need the orchard grass any more. Kid you not, two weeks after I stopped the orchard grass she needed her next dental! That could just be a coincidence but even so, 4 months to 7 months with nothing else changed is amazing.

I love ... or I mean my bunnies love Deans hay. Lol :)

I place a big order with the hay experts every 3 to 4 months xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

at the moment bisc is having hay4pets timothy and rye, and the ings hay which he never used to like, but has decided recently is actually very tasty :thumb:

Burns Green Oat Hay... An absolute must IMO when trying to tempt a sick bunny to eat,

I usually buy fresh meadow hay from my local pet shop. Today I was forced to buy hay from tescos as the pet shop has changed it's opening times and I missed them. I'm very surprised to note that the tesco hay smells lovely and my two haven't stopped munching it since I got home. It's a definite hit and good to know in case of future emergencies. It's the tesco everyday value meadow hay bedding. I'd love to buy hay by the game but I'd have a storage issue.

This is the only hay Oscar will eat now :thumb:
I have to mix it with a cheaper type as well because as soon as we clean his hay tray out he has to jump in and pee all over it:roll:. Then we put the good stuff in lol

I buy the bale now, but at least it lasts 3 or 4 months. The chinchillas get it too. Poor Bandit has the cheap stuff :oops: but he doesn't have teeth problems.

I'm pretty sure it was a post from you that made me try it! Marbles' last dentals were 4 months apart. I bought the orchard grass straight after her last one, went 7 months so I thought hmm maybe she doesn't need the orchard grass any more. Kid you not, two weeks after I stopped the orchard grass she needed her next dental! That could just be a coincidence but even so, 4 months to 7 months with nothing else changed is amazing.

That is great. Mr Bennett was getting to 6 weeks apart last year and I was getting really worried. I will remember not to stop.

I thought my two weren't that fussy with hay, they have timothy from timothyhay.co.uk and any kind of meadow hay I get hold of for the litter trays. I got them some "posh" hays with dandelions, herbs and other bits in and they weren't keen on it!

They've gone crazy for pure pastures meadow hay I've got recently though - they like the cheap stuff apparently! :lol:

I got them some readigrass this week and they seem to really like it. I love the smell of it :)

The hay from my local Garden Centre :lol: If anyone wants to try it I can post some out ;)
My girls absolutely love it!! More than they've loved any hay I've ordered from the Internet etc

Hay that my dad produces, it has lots of thick stalky bits in that Fidget loves and best of all it's FREE :D but she also gets Timothey hay and Devon Medow Hay but it's usually my dad's hay that she goes for first.

Bunny Nature hay is by far the best for me. I buy the plain & the one in the brown paper bag. Completely dust free, a bit expensive, but there are no short bits & everyone comments on the aroma as soon as they enter.

Timothyhay.co.uk :thumb:. The BEST hay I've ever bought. And trust me, I've bought a LOT of expensive hay :roll:.

I just got this for the 1st time last week and I must say that it is going down a treat.

I used to be a dust free hay girl, but the quality of dfh has been poor recently.

Back