• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to share these photos!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
They show how well all 3 buns are settling into their new rooms. I think it's the best decision I've made for them.
88b3ff349d9e8d80b0de15a54cd98eab.jpg

71b347d206368c2d2b7378eaa0890484.jpg

Apart from a bit of humping from Daisy, and a pee on the sofa from Marble - the swap has been a huge success.
Maizie and Daisy have really taken to their ikea bed, and are loving the layout of the bedroom and all of the hiding places.
Marble loves stretching out on the rug, jumping on the furniture, and cuddling on the sofa. She's not as clingy as she was when she was in the bedroom, and I think it's because I'm spending more time with her.

:love::love::love:

I want to go to bed with Maizie and Daisy, they look soooo comfy :love:
The do comfort so well :lol: I love seeing them snuggled up, I've had them for 5 months, seen them snuggled together almost everyday, and I still find it so cute :love::love:

Gorgeous bunnies :love:
They look so comfortable snuggled on the bed together :love: love to get my 2 one of those ikea beds but I know it wouldn't be used for sleeping on, it would either get chewed to bits or ignored all together :roll: :lol:

So glad the swap went well. Nice for you and Marble to have more bonding time together too.

The girls really do look adorable on their bed. Wish we had an ikea close to us!

The do comfort so well :lol: I love seeing them snuggled up, I've had them for 5 months, seen them snuggled together almost everyday, and I still find it so cute :love::love:

Love that bed!

My two have been together 7 years and it still gives me a warm glow and brings a smile to my face when they are snuggled up together. ;)

Gorgeous photos :love:I hope things continue to go well.
Thank you :) its easy to take photos with such cutw subjects :love:
Things are going very well :) aside from Marble still being quite clingy and demanding but I think it's loneliness :( hopefully adopting her a husbun will help her :thumb:
Aww :love: that's great news :love:
I wish I had thought of it sooner! They're all loving it! And I get to eat in peace! Marble isn't really interested in my food :lol:

Gorgeous bunnies :love:
They look so comfortable snuggled on the bed together :love: love to get my 2 one of those ikea beds but I know it wouldn't be used for sleeping on, it would either get chewed to bits or ignored all together :roll: :lol:

Maizie and Daisy mostly ignored it in the living room, but they love it now! They have had a chew but not done much damage!
So glad the swap went well. Nice for you and Marble to have more bonding time together too.

The girls really do look adorable on their bed. Wish we had an ikea close to us!
It sucks that the only ikea in Wales is Cardiff (I think)! Perhaps if you're passing one day ;) I've heard that they're sold on ebay too!

Love that bed!

My two have been together 7 years and it still gives me a warm glow and brings a smile to my face when they are snuggled up together. ;)
It is such a lovely thing to see them snuggling together and knowing that they're happy! Will hopefully soon see that with Marble and a husbun!

The bed has become Daisy's throne! She sits/sprawls on it and surveys the goings on!
I still think the bed is blooming amazing!! And the bunnies are very cute of course! ;) xx
The bed has proven very popular with lots of RU bunnies :lol:

Oh my God, look at those two in the bed !!!

And Marble looks so elegant all stretched out :D
I always want to put a cover over them so they're actually in bed :oops::lol::lol:

As for Marble looking elegant - looks can be deceiving ;) she is far from elegant! I'm actually being treated to more binkies from her, and whilst Maizie and Daisy's are delicate, Marble is a lot bigger and they end with a thud :lol:

I always want to put a cover over them so they're actually in bed :oops::lol::lol:

As for Marble looking elegant - looks can be deceiving ;) she is far from elegant! I'm actually being treated to more binkies from her, and whilst Maizie and Daisy's are delicate, Marble is a lot bigger and they end with a thud :lol:

Marble .. :lol::lol::lol:

If you do ever get a cover over them, you'll win a photo competition for the absolute cutest bunnies :love:

Marble .. :lol::lol::lol:

If you do ever get a cover over them, you'll win a photo competition for the absolute cutest bunnies :love:
Marble is my big lump of a rabbit :lol: it's part of her character though :love::love:

I have tried! But they associate me with food, get excited, and move :roll: I may have to sit next to the bed for hours and wait :lol:

Back