• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morning from Fweddie Fuzzy Butt :)

luna

Mama Doe
Happy Sunday people's

aza2ytuz.jpg

I was a naughty boy this mornings and dug up the carpets in Little Hoomins woom. The big hoomins ain't happies wif me :(

qy6ydese.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Awwww!!! But it's impossible to be cross with that wee face for long!! Even when Daisy chewed a hole in my best duvet and chewed through my phone charger my brother couldn't stop laughing at me because I was telling her off while giving her kisses :p

I expect Rosie was not happy that Freddie Frog upset her Hoomins!

I have a huge patch of carpet missing in the corner of our dining room where Bunny ate/unravelled it - little minx! It's a wonder she didn't cut herself on the grippers! I'm more worried about damage she'll do herself than my house! xx

Awwwwww. He is such a lickle cutie and can't help being a baby bunneh and doing norty stuff xxxxx

Sorry everyone ..Iv been terrible at replying today. Little hoomin is starting school tomorrow so iv been a tiny bit stressed. Actually "tiny" is an understatement ... eek !!!

I will let Wosie fill you all in on freddie frog in the morning. There was some juggling around of living arrangements again.

I'm feeling really guilty but the destruction was too much and its impossible to supervise two separate bunnies free ranging in different parts of the house :/

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Awwww the fluffy little sweetie pie.

Dont blame you getting stressed. I have been to and my son is going to a new school, in the sixth form!

The amount of destruction that they can cause is truely awe inspiring ...

Back