• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi RU. Julie here. Update post 24

How amazing her story is. I love hearing about the communication between her and you. She is beautiful as well as very clever x

Oh that all animals (and children) had that level of dedication and care.

Julie is doing great. Her nose is no longer snotty.
She got mad at daddy today.
She loves her pillow and was on it when he went to give her greens at lunch. He moved her off the pillow because he thought the greens would turn her pillow green. I was busy getting our lunch on the table and didn't know that he had moved her off the pillow. I let her eat on the pillow but I guess he didn't realize this. I just wash it when it is dirty.
Julie usually moves around and gets on the pillow by kicking her let foot and using her head and neck to move. It looks difficult but usually gets her to where she wants to be.
Sometimes I have seen her flip to her left side and back again to mover further faster. She normally does not like lying on her left side and flips back when I try to rotate her. She is blind in her right eye so lies on that side to see with her left eye.
Well, I look over at her and she is on her left side most of her underneath her vet bed with he feet up in the air on top of her pillow. I go flying over to help her yelling at OH "What did you do to her?"
All I can figure is she was mad that he moved her and flung her self back and somehow ended up on her other side............. don't really know how her feet ended up on top of the pillow and her head under the vet bed. She was grunting and mad. I had to throw the pillow in the wash as she had peed on it. She didn't stop gunting until I helped he lie on Yoko as a pillow.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is from morning.

Beakfast. See I let her eat her greens on the pillow if she likes. :lol: Italian parsley that she ate the leaves off.

Another

This is after the incident. She stopped grunting when I gave her Yoko.

Poor Julie! :shock: You just can't get the staff these days! :lol: Luckily mum came to your rescue. :love:

I can see how the pillow would help with her being able to eat her greens comfortably. I used to be very quick with a tidy up when the bunnies would make a food mess but I've since found it's not only pointless (as they just make more mess) but often completely unwanted! Of course if I really want to help the portions could be larger, right? :roll:

Well hubby knows better now I'm guessing. :lol: Leave the greens on the pillow and back away slowly. ;)

(((((((((Julie)))))))) I just want to give her a huge cuddle! So glad she's feeling better. :love: xxxxxxxx

Back