• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cant post pics-help please

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
sorry folks, I've read all the previous posts on posting pics, but still not having any luck. I have downloaded Photobucket to my Ipad, and laptop (windows eight) when I right click, neither of them say copy url, just copy. when I try pasting into a thread nothing happens. is there a way to copy straight from my gallery on ipad into a thread. I have tried uploading from my Ipad to facebook, but cant find a way to copy the url from there either aaaagggghhhh-help !

on a computer you can right click on a Facebook image and 'copy image URL' - well you can on mine anyway!

Tbh I hate Photobucket. Flickr is much easier. Photobucket is even worse on an iPad. Maybe try Flickr? Or if you can get onto a computer, they're much better anyway!

On the photobucket computer version, there should be a little box on the right hand side of the image with all the links in :wave:

Back