• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi All

Hi there,

I've just found this site and feel I may be a regular before long! I'm in my 40s, mum to 2 teenage boys and I've had bunnies all my life, with a short break when I had no garden and 2 cats :(

My current pair are a one year old and a three year old Rex/Lop cross. She was an RSPCA bunny rescued from a less than perfect breeder, and he came to us as a baby last year from a local small time and sensible breeder. I had lost (due to illness) a beautiful huge white French Lop who I'd had since he was tiny and was very tame, so wanted baby I could tame him from the outset. Mrs bunny was scared of people and grass when she came to us. Now she runs free in the garden all day, loves to dig, climb and jump, she's tamer than she was but still wary of humans...who can blame her!?

Anyway, hopefully I will make some bunny buddies and be able to share my experience as well as gain some new info about our furry friends :D

Teresa

Back