• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Okay - this addiction has gone too far - or has it?

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Hubby and I have decided not to do Xmas pressies for each other this year - it just gets silly and way too expensive and I would rather us save the money to get something we both really like in the future.

However - I was lying in bed last night - and thinking about the buns and wondering if I should do them little stockings each this year - which of course will not be cheap - but would it be to lovely to have 8 little stockins hanging off their hutches .... :love:

Yep - way way too addicted to buns! :shock:

And proud of it :lol::lol::lol:

(ps - and way way too sad to be thinking about Christmas - I admit that! :p)

I think that's a lovely idea :thumb:

My two will NOT be getting a visit from father Christmas this year as they have taken to chewing the skirting boards.... :evil:

.......it's only 15 Fridays til christmas......or is it 18.....,... It's not many anyway...........

Curiously enough, I did look up rabbit stockings on Etsy a while back! Couldn't really find anything suitable and not too expensive, though.

Amy is our only pet this Christmas (well, so far); she is going to get spoilt. It's also her Gotcha Day on the 13th December, whilst my birthday is the 8th, so this should be fun!

I think that's a lovely idea :thumb:

My two will NOT be getting a visit from father Christmas this year as they have taken to chewing the skirting boards.... :evil:

I almost had this punishment too when I was a child - for much the same sort of thing :shock: - well, I drew roads on the wooden sideboard with a pin for my dinky cars to race on :lol:

But Father Christmas still came to see me - and I'm sure he will come to see your two as well (I'll have a special word with him ;))

Back