Thread: Okay - this addiction has gone too far - or has it?

Default Okay - this addiction has gone too far - or has it?

Hubby and I have decided not to do Xmas pressies for each other this year - it just gets silly and way too expensive and I would rather us save the money to get something we both really like in the future.

However - I was lying in bed last night - and thinking about the buns and wondering if I should do them little stockings each this year - which of course will not be cheap - but would it be to lovely to have 8 little stockins hanging off their hutches ....

Yep - way way too addicted to buns!

And proud of it

(ps - and way way too sad to be thinking about Christmas - I admit that! )

Alpha Buck

I think that's a lovely idea

My two will NOT be getting a visit from father Christmas this year as they have taken to chewing the skirting boards....

Alpha Buck

.......it's only 15 Fridays til christmas......or is it 18.....,... It's not many anyway...........

Mama Doe

Curiously enough, I did look up rabbit stockings on Etsy a while back! Couldn't really find anything suitable and not too expensive, though.

Amy is our only pet this Christmas (well, so far); she is going to get spoilt. It's also her Gotcha Day on the 13th December, whilst my birthday is the 8th, so this should be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by jodiecoxap View Post
    I think that's a lovely idea

My two will NOT be getting a visit from father Christmas this year as they have taken to chewing the skirting boards....

I almost had this punishment too when I was a child - for much the same sort of thing - well, I drew roads on the wooden sideboard with a pin for my dinky cars to race on

But Father Christmas still came to see me - and I'm sure he will come to see your two as well (I'll have a special word with him )

Forum Buddy

I did stockings a few years ago for my 13
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Make 2019 in 2019 ~ Total so far: 27

CraftyBunnyCreates Pop by and see me for handpainted signs, blankets and more