• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charley's hutch

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I took the hut out of the run as she has nearly chewed a leg off it :lol:

She will get her digging box back as soon as it has more soil in, but for now she has her whole run. Hopefully she won't find anything else to destroy :lol:

Your bunny's house is lovely!! I've gone for the blue and white beach hut theme for my babies too :3

Thank you :D We painted my pairs shed and run the same and I did the spare run.. :lol: I just love the colour combination! I have a spare hutch I want to do too but I can't be bothered at the moment :oops:

I can't wait until I get a hutch like this, is it happy hutch?

Charley seems like such a quiet one - does she spend a lot of time in her 'bedroom'? :lol:

love charley :love: her home is lovely :love:

She has no readigrass rack now as she chewed the hooks off.. :lol: She seems to be on a mission to destroy everything I give her :evil: :lol:

I can't wait until I get a hutch like this, is it happy hutch?

Charley seems like such a quiet one - does she spend a lot of time in her 'bedroom'? :lol:

It was from welfare hutches :) She spends most of her time there tbh, to stop her tipping her litter tray over she has 6 bricks in the corner and she lies on those most of the day :lol: She goes in the run when she doesn't think people are watching and she does the most terrifying flops, she stands on her back legs almost and flips herself onto her side :shock:

Hahaha :lol:

Awww is she a bit nervy still?

Yeah :( Although early morning/late evening she will take food from us and not run away, I think maybe because she is more awake she isn't so scared.
We've made some doors for the runs so I can attach a puppy pen and will be able to sit with her like I used to (if my order wasn't messed up and the door I paid for on the run was there then I wouldn't have to do it myself but there you go..) but I need the hinges and locks to arrive, so feeling pretty impatient :lol:

Back