• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits fight around me.

Nic.

Warren Scout
Hi everyone.

I'm still having loads of trouble with Luna and Luna. Luna has been biting Lana and pulling the fur out by her tail. I have been separating them and trying to rebond them. Sometimes I have some success. Lana is desperate for affection and loves Luna but Luna often won't even tolerate her. When things calm down and the bond seems ok, I'll go away and when I come back it all starts again! I work away at the weekend and while I'm away one of them wees all over my bed and when I return on the Sunday night, Luna starts bullying Lana as soon as I come home! I'm sure this is some sort of terretorial thing but I don't understand what is really going on! It's not a fight for my attention because Luna isn't really all that fond of people and would rather I just left her alone all the time :lol: What can I do? So far, I've tried moving them to a neutral area as soon as I get back and cleaning my bedroom (they free-range in there). Whilst they're in the neutral area they get on a little better with Luna just about tolerating Lana but showing no affection and not allowing her near here. I am at my wits end here!

Both are spayed.

Referred aggression towards you?

Try offering a small treat when you come in but offer it to each rabbit in a separate place, so they immediately go to their own treat place, eat their treat and then they are distracted from their aggression

Back