• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

maisie piggy - 07.08.2014

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
maisie

i can't do a long tribute this time. it's not because i don't love you as much maisie, but because of how much i do. the grief is so strong for you. i knew it would be for my special one in a million girl.

we adopted you back in 2009 and when you arrived you were so scared and so shy. it took weeks before you would even take food from my hand, but gaining your trust and love and seeing you blossom into a pig who felt safe and happy, was just so rewarding.

you were a mummy's and a daddy's girl. a perfect wife for chesney, and a perfect auntie figure for eddie.

you were so brave and strong. my sweet, special girl, my maisie baby, a truly special soul, with a massive love of narna's!

sweet dreams miss maisie. re-united now with your soul-pig ches at the bridge.

we will miss you so very much. we adore and love you more than words could ever explain. goodnight my sweetheart... until we all meet again. xxx

The Broken Chain

We little knew that day,
God was going to call your name.
In life we loved you dearly,
In death, we do the same.

It broke our hearts to lose you.
You did not go alone.
For part of us went with you,
The day God called you home.

You left us beautiful memories,
Your love is still our guide.
And although we cannot see you,
You are always at our side.

Our family chain is broken,
And nothing seems the same,
But as God calls us one by one,
The chain will link again.

a52bffd8-256d-4542-9c71-8ff2481d67b9_zps0bc4e273.jpg

happy narna smile:

20140805_174801_zpsbff01160.jpg

e127803a-4694-4ca8-8c23-270c0bc8d975_zps8556ae5c.jpg

i love you so much maisie. xxx

Beautiful tribute to a beautiful piggy :love:

Popcorn free Maisie at the bridge with Ches xx

Sending you hugs xx

I'm so sorry :cry::cry:. Maisie was gorgeous, with such a cheeky little face :love:. I'm sure she got up to loads of mischief.

Popcorn free little one. I hope you have fun at the bridge xx

thank you everyone. she was just the sweetest, most lovely girl. funny even when trying to do her best huffy impression. :love:

here she is with ches. the thought of them together again brings me some comfort. they were a cheeky pair :love:

SP_A0494_zpsede0ee85-1_zps18836970.jpg

she was so proud to be an auntie figure to eddie aswell. she was amazing with him, so patient and caring. :love:

95358198-bcd8-46b7-9bde-879d67f034f9_zps06be3534.jpg

Last edited:
Maisie was, and is, so greatly loved and missed. :cry:
I've been thinking of you and am sending comforting hugs your way.
Popcorn free Maisie...I bet you and Ches are up to piggy mischief at the Bridge. :love: Sweet dreams. xxxxxxxx

Maisie was, and is, so greatly loved and missed. :cry:
I've been thinking of you and am sending comforting hugs your way.
Popcorn free Maisie...I bet you and Ches are up to piggy mischief at the Bridge. :love: Sweet dreams. xxxxxxxx

thank you for thinking of us. :love: ches and maisie will be causing mischief and being silly i'm sure :love: x

What a moving tribute to your beautiful Maisie pig :love: that pic of her happy narna smile is perfect & is a proper happy piggy :love:

Popcorn free Maisie, now forever with your Ches xx

What a moving tribute to your beautiful Maisie pig :love: that pic of her happy narna smile is perfect & is a proper happy piggy :love:

Popcorn free Maisie, now forever with your Ches xx

the way her eyes lit up for narna was so funny :lol: she was such a happy girl. :love: i feel so proud when i 'talk' about her. i am sad but feel happy that i got all that time with her aswell. to think she arrived here as a shy 10 month old :love: i would love a snuggle with her right now. she always smelled so nice aswell. i don't know what it was about her, but she smelled all powdery and clean. :love: x

Back