• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sox - 'my little treasure'

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
SOX - my little treasure

yesterday my little treasure passed away peacefully after fighting illness, for almost 2years, he became very poorly on sunday and although I got his GI tract working again through force feeding, mine and mabels world has been torn apart as that's what he was a little treasure, I have had bunnies for 18years but this has broken my heart, came through surgery well, and was only an hour until I was due to bring him home, then i got that awful phone call, vet was with him when he slipped away, she said he went on his side and took 2 deep breaths, so he didn't suffer, they tried their best to revive him, but his body had given up on him, despite his fighting sprit, he was a fighter to the end
he loved life so much :cry:

sleeptight sox

wish I could do a better tribute, but I can't stop crying

So sorry again Lisa, :cry: Sox was such a character and I have followed you all since I joined here.
I hope you and Mabels are ok.

Sending lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think it's a beautiful tribute :love:

I have tears in my eyes looking at dear little Sox and reading your tribute xx

He was an amazing little chap Lisa. In all the photos you have posted of him his love of life was apparent. Like my Morse, Sox's spirit and will to live was much stronger than the failing body it resided in. Now Sox's spirit is free and no longer burdened by his weak body. I truly believe that our special Rabbit friends remain with us in some form. If that were not to be the case then I would not be here now.

Binky Free Sox, your fighting spirit will remain an inspiration and I know that Lisa will look after Mabel for you xx

A lovely tribute, to an amazing bunny. I know he will be sadly missed by you and Mabel, and of course everyone on RU. I know you and Mabel will be looking after each other.

Binky free at the bridge Sox xx

Sending more hugs xx

This is a lovely tribute to the sweet little guy. Sox was a one of a kind rabbit and will really be missed here on RU and in the hearts of many.
One of my RU favorites. Binky free.

Lovely tribute to your lovely boy - so sorry that you have lost him.

Sleep tight little man xxxxx

A lovely tribute although to be honest not necessary - I'm sure I speak for everyone on RU when I say we felt like we knew Sox from your threads - such a wee strong character - and it was clear how much you love and adored him.

I'm so sorry and have been thinking about you and Mabel.

Binky free little Sox, you'll be much missed handsome boy. xx

Still can't believe this beautiful boy has gone :(
You gave him the best life Lisa.
Binky free handsome xx

Oh no not Sox , I'm in tears I loved Sox :cry:

Oh I'm so so sorry to hear this I really am.

Binky free forever beautiful Sox at the Bridge all well again, you were so loved :cry::cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i was so sad to hear that sox had gone. can't believe it. so very sorry for your loss. i know both you and mabel must be missing him so much. sleep tight sox. you will be sadly missed. x

Back