• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet .......( Freddie )

Thanks so much everyone :) I think I will go with Albert. It does suit him. Rosie has been super territorial this evening scent marking everything and sitting at the bottom of the stairs glaring up at him ... eek !she was also biting the walls which she hasn't done in a long time.

Yesterday she was doing bunny 500's all around the house. I can't figure her out. Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

:love:... He is soooooooooooooooooooo sweet.. I hate to say it.. He doesnt look like an Alfred or Albert or Freddie, he looks like an Alfie.....:D

He is gorgeous,,, :love:

:love:... He is soooooooooooooooooooo sweet.. I hate to say it.. He doesnt look like an Alfred or Albert or Freddie, he looks like an Alfie.....:D

He is gorgeous,,, :love:

I actually do love the name Alfie but it was the name I gave to my first Vespa and it would feel strange calling a pet Alfie now. Lol :) Its a great name though !!! Xx

:love:... Oooooh i love Vespas.. Far better than Lambrettas......!!!!

Heehee, thats for another thread!!!

He is beautiful though, a wee stunner.. Xxxx

He could have more than one name. Albert Alfred Frederick. Spenser's full title is Lord Spenser Milton Sparklepants. :thumb:

I'm not being funny or anything but...where's the cuteness warning on this thread!?! I gasped when I saw how adorable he was!!!

What about Albie?

Xx

Oh my goodness what a sweet little bun! :love::love::love:

So pleased for you and Rosie :D xxxxxxx

Rosie and Alfred .... Sounds great to me :D :wave:

:love:... Oooooh i love Vespas.. Far better than Lambrettas......!!!!

Heehee, thats for another thread!!!

He is beautiful though, a wee stunner.. Xxxx

Lol ... I agree. You can't beat vespas. I would still be driving mine only for the fact that I have a child. It might not be a good look going around with a four year old hanging out the back !!!!:)

Back