• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Auction for Rabbit Print Pyjama Bottoms - ENDS AT 8PM

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
My friend has very kindly donated a Pair of Red Bunny Print Pyjama Bottoms to Pledge a Pound to Auction with all proceeds going to Pledge a Pound.

These are originally from Primark, size 12, Brand New. They have an inside leg length of approx. 30 inches

Postage will be an additional £2.80 on top of the final auction cost.

The auction will end on Sunday 17th August at 8pm.

Would anyone like to start the bidding......

Last edited:
I have a pair of these, they are my favourite pj bottoms! Love just wearing them round the house

I don't like being the first person to bid! But I really like these so I'm going to have to be :p

I'm going to start the bidding at £5!

Mine? Oooooh I think so!!!!! If so, roll on the autumn as these will be perfect for mooching around the house in......as well as wearing something on top.:lol: Don't want to scare the buns.:oops:

Mine? Oooooh I think so!!!!! If so, roll on the autumn as these will be perfect for mooching around the house in......as well as wearing something on top.:lol: Don't want to scare the buns.:oops:

Thanks, you have won the auction, I will message you tomorrow x

Back