• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To myy Beautiful little Poppy Dog xxx

A beautiful tribute to a much loved and gorgeous girl. Run free Poppy and keep an eye on your humans, they will miss you xx

I can't bare to read this as it'll just set me off regarding my own recent loss but the pictures speak a thousand words. What a beautiful, happy life she lead. She was so lucky to have you and you her. :love::love::love:

I can't believe it has been 11 days since I last saw your face, and will only get longer :( I may have had a little puppy, but she is not to replace you. No dog could ever replace you.

It's nice to have you back home where you belong. I miss you Poppy xxx

Missing you a lot today Poppy. Just came across your collar amd cannot believe you are not here.

'we only part to meet again.' until then, Poppy dog.

Xxxxxxx

Today is a going to be a tough day, I miss my Poppy so much :( I cannot believe this is all I have left of her :(

I wish things were different :( I know we all have to go, and I know I did the right thing, but it doesn't make the fact that she isn't here any easier.

Sometimes I will sit and realise that I haven't thought of her in an hour or 2 and I feel an immense guilt at that, even though life goes on and, at 21, I will experience many more losses, it just doesn't seem 'right' that she isn't here :(

8 weeks already, how did that even happen? :(

Just dropping by to say I love you and I miss you every single day. xxx

Run free at the bridge beautiful Poppy, pain free & forever young. Always loved to the very end

My dog died a few years back now and there's still a void that I feel he should be filling, but it does get easier.
With time I think the memories and appreciation of the time you had with her will outweigh the pain you have now.

There have been a few strange incidents these last few days and after this morning I am certain you have been to visit me. Please do this more often Poppy.

I love you so very much xxx

You would have been 15 today!

I love and miss you every day. I don't think I grieve for you any more, I remember you. Some days can be difficult for me, especially with what I have going on here at the minute, but please know you are never far from my thoughts. My nan will shout sometimes and say the dog is in the kitchen, quick come and get her. Both Zena and Reggie are not allowed in the kitchen only under supervision. I hope it's you visiting.

I don't like to talk about you sometimes but that is just how I am. I like us to be alone together in my thoughts.

I love you dearly Poppy. Someday we will meet again. Happy Birthday xxxxx

I still miss Cassy every day, she was there when I was brought home as a baby and was 18 when she died. I had never been without her, I understand how you feel perfectly.

I do feel that our pets visit us when they are no longer here in body. When he was young Winstone once stood in the garden staring at the corner and I asked him ''what are you doing dafty'' he looked at me and looked back at the corner and wagged his tail. It was where Cassy used to lie under the Ivy when she was older. It all sounds a big weird but I like to believe she was there x

Yes, I have always believed that animals, children, and the elderly/dying can sense presences that we can't.

When I lost misty bun, Poppy went to the top of the garden where she is buried and just stood looking for at least 30 mins, she never went back to that spot again. They definitely sense something don't they xx

Back