• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Welshie! (and Nibbles and George too)

WelshieBun

Young Bun
Hiya!
I'm new to this forum, so I felt obliged to say hello.
I'm WelshieBun, but call me Welshie, Bunbun or Welshcake x3 I own two purebred mini dwarf lops. Both are male. The black self is called Nibbles, and he's mine, and the black butterfly is called George. He's more my sister's. They live in a big grassy run in my garden, with some tunnels, a slice of cherry log and a plant pot on it's side. I love them very much and I'm looking for toy ideas so they can be amused 24/7.
There's more stuff about me on my profile!
Bye peeps!
Any questions or comments?

Edit: here are my rabbits:

23mv704.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya!
I'm new to this forum, so I felt obliged to say hello.
I'm WelshieBun, but call me Welshie, Bunbun or Welshcake x3 I own two purebred mini dwarf lops. Both are male. The black self is called Nibbles, and he's mine, and the black butterfly is called George. He's more my sister's. They live in a big grassy run in my garden, with some tunnels, a slice of cherry log and a plant pot on it's side. I love them very much and I'm looking for toy ideas so they can be amused 24/7.
There's more stuff about me on my profile!
Bye peeps!
Any questions or comments?

Edit: here are my rabbits:

23mv704.jpg

Such a pretty pair :love: lovely shiny coat of Nibbles, black does shine very well :love:

Yes, we brush them every day if possible. George cleans Nibbles a lot, but sometimes seems to forget to clean himself x3

Eh, the South-East area.
And thanks for the lovely praise for my bunnies (and photography). I shall be telling Nibs and Georgie what you all think of them :love:

Last edited:
Back