• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arghhhhhh! I'm bonding a trio!!!! - Snuggling pictures added :)

I have a question...
Bear and Talullah will cuddle together and sleep but Alice keeps her distance.
She isn't being excluded, she is grooming and being groomed by both she just seems to like to keep the others at arms length by her own choice.
Could this be a problem?
She seems happy and relaxed, maybe she just isn't a cuddle bun?

sorry don't know the answer, just keep going as it is early days and it's more difficult for 2 females to bond, they will possibly need more time.

This Talullah reminds me of some people I have met. I look the look on Bear's face! Hope they are all right while you are out.

It took a while before my trio would snuggle together. Generally Shadowfax lays on her own and then the other two come and join her. She has always been like that and is one of the happiest buns I've ever had. :lol:

At the moment Talullah is crazy about Bear but friends with Alice too.
I have no experience with trios so don't know if it will work like this or not...
Alice has always been a quite independent rabbit, she isn't being left out just not aas snuggly as the other 2.

I left them while at work today, pleased to say there ally fine and we're sleeping when I got in :)

At the moment Talullah is crazy about Bear but friends with Alice too.
I have no experience with trios so don't know if it will work like this or not...
Alice has always been a quite independent rabbit, she isn't being left out just not aas snuggly as the other 2.

I left them while at work today, pleased to say there ally fine and we're sleeping when I got in :)

Glad it's going well :love: can't wait for more pics :thumb:

My boys are either in a pair or all together the single bunny usually will come over for a cuddle eventually :lol: in this heat they don't tend to sit too close to,each other anyway :lol:

Oh wow ..What a beautiful trio. Their colours really compliment each other. So glad to hear it is working out xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back