• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective Mature Pellets

LeahsRabbits

Warren Scout
Hi everyone, I was at the vet this morning with the guinea pigs - and as you walk through the door to the reception there is a big stand full of SS. My Blossom is 5 now, and the food is for rabbits who are 4+ so I thought I'd get him some to try and he loves them. Impressed with the ingredients also with them being Timothy Hay based :)

Does anyone else use the mature and have noticed a difference in their buns? My 1 year old boy Leo is obviously still on the adult so they get fed seperately!

I don't but have recently switched my cats to senior cat food and noticed a difference. Just goes to show how their needs change as they get older

Thank you, that's great :) - I know it would usually take a few weeks to notice affect, I was just curious to know if it actually made a difference!

I've been thinking about switching for Merlin, he's 6 now currently feed him just the SS, would you recommend changing it over to the senior food for him? x

I've been thinking about switching for Merlin, he's 6 now currently feed him just the SS, would you recommend changing it over to the senior food for him? x

I would probably reccomend it yes :) it has added ingredients to benefit their health x

Hi everyone, I was at the vet this morning with the guinea pigs - and as you walk through the door to the reception there is a big stand full of SS. My Blossom is 5 now, and the food is for rabbits who are 4+ so I thought I'd get him some to try and he loves them. Impressed with the ingredients also with them being Timothy Hay based :)

Does anyone else use the mature and have noticed a difference in their buns? My 1 year old boy Leo is obviously still on the adult so they get fed seperately!

yeah I had my 2 on selective and it was great, :)

Back