• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who adopted little Simba?

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
The little bunny who was so badly neglected, rescued and has now flourished in his new home.

Any recent updates? I think he has a fb page, but I'm not of fb.

Please give him a gentle cuddle from me. xxxx

The last we heard on RU was that Simba is doing fine, he is still at ARC and has 2 bunny friends. :love: JJ probably knows more!

Thanks for updating me folks. I can't believe the total transformation of Simba from being such a poorly and neglected bunny to the absolutely gorgeous little fella that he is now. It just goes to show what love, care and understanding can do.

Simba........ you will always have a place in my heart.:love::love:

He's had to have a couple of dentals since his recovery, and he generally won't eat hay (can't say I blame him considering his past!), but is generally doing very well! He's been adopted by Gill and bonded with 2 friends :D I found the pics I took here on my phone the other day and nearly burst into tears at how bad he was :(

You should be able to view some of the page here, even if you don't have facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Super-Simba/246459992174535?ref=ts&fref=ts

Here's a couple of nice pics:

10363470_323376401149560_6432169111345225111_o.jpg

10273165_321707027983164_580723423909420737_o.jpg

10258955_314932461993954_1645161186176714120_o.jpg

I hope his previous "owners" see his transformation and feel ashamed. I have been following him on FB and he is doing so well. Every time I see a pic of him I just feel amazed that he is the same bun. :love: Well done to everybody involved in his rescue.

That has to take the prize for the loveliest photo ever! i follow Simba on Facebook, and he's a totally transformed bunny :D it's a miracle and all credit to you!

Awh thank you! I'm so glad Jack's-Jane was able to find a rescue space and that BarnYardBunnies was able to meet me half way! And of course to ARC Twickenham who took him in. I would never have been able to get him out of there if not for that, as unfortunately I live at home and so couldn't have taken him on for any more than the day I had him :(

I hope his previous "owners" see his transformation and feel ashamed. I have been following him on FB and he is doing so well. Every time I see a pic of him I just feel amazed that he is the same bun. :love: Well done to everybody involved in his rescue.

I spoke to my friend who told me about Simba and who liaised with the family for me to pick him up, and apparently not one of the family has asked how he is :cry: My friend is facebook friends with one or two of them I think though, and my friend has commented on Simba's page so perhaps they've seen him that way... :(

I follow Simba on Fb and there are regularly updates. He has gone from strength to strength bless him. he is a true survivor and looks so happy with his new friends.

Awh thank you! I'm so glad Jack's-Jane was able to find a rescue space and that BarnYardBunnies was able to meet me half way! And of course to ARC Twickenham who took him in. I would never have been able to get him out of there if not for that, as unfortunately I live at home and so couldn't have taken him on for any more than the day I had him :(

I spoke to my friend who told me about Simba and who liaised with the family for me to pick him up, and apparently not one of the family has asked how he is :cry: My friend is facebook friends with one or two of them I think though, and my friend has commented on Simba's page so perhaps they've seen him that way... :(

How awful :cry: I hope they realise just how much suffering they caused him. Anyway, he's got a new life and that is all behind him. He's never suffer like that again. :love: He is clearly such a happy bun! I wish I could go see him. :lol: He is a miracle bun.

Seeing Simba looking so happy and well is fantastic. It just goes to show what the proper care, love and understanding can do to help turn a neglected bunny's world around.

Simba.....:love::love::love:

Back