• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from a rabbit newbie!

Micky93

Young Bun
Hi everyone :wave:

I'm Micky, I'm 21 and have recently acquired 2 rabbit does. We took them on from someone who could no longer care for them, and had fallen into a situation whereby they were unable to get out of their hutch or get interaction that they need.

They are currently in a 5ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch, and get transferred to their run every morning until that evening. On friday their new 6ft x 4ft shed arrives and I'm overly excited!

Their names are Poppy & Rosie, and they are a year and a half old :D

Thank you, I hope so! Only want the best for them - they really are so lovely :love:

Considering they had hardly any handling and were terrified when they first arrived two weeks ago, they've really come on leaps and bounds. They are loving going out into the run everyday, and have settled into a routine. Now if I sit in the run with them they will bring over their toys to play, or come and get nose rubs :love:

Here are the princesses in question.
(Poppy is brown, Rosie is white)

Beauties! Look forward to pics of the new shed/run set up once its up. Sounds great.

Back