• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow?

That's what I term weeping willow (no idea if that's right) but yes, I've fed some with no ill effects (I hope that's right too!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I term weeping willow (no idea if that's right) but yes, I've fed some with no ill effects (I hope that's right too!)

Thanks I'm sat in the park with loads of it :D My lot love goats willow but the trees are covered in eggs of some kind at the moment I've not been able to get any :( Will take a supply of this home with me today :D

Thanks everyone, I got a bag full and they've all approved it! Put some in Heidi's lunchbox for after her surgery tomorrow all being well :?

Thanks everyone, I got a bag full and they've all approved it! Put some in Heidi's lunchbox for after her surgery tomorrow all being well :?

Good news!

Just be aware, I think it is willow that contains a painkiller and therefore it may not be wise post-op with other drugs. :)

Good news!

Just be aware, I think it is willow that contains a painkiller and therefore it may not be wise post-op with other drugs. :)

Wow just been googling that :D I've only put one stem in her box, put a variety of leaves in for her :) I can't see it would interfere with any proper drugs? Wish I'd known that earlier or I'd have given her more!

Back