• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrot tops

Yes!! Oscar loves the carrot tops but there aren't many places round here that will let me have the tops without the carrots:cry: when I do get them though, he loves them :p

Julie and Raul are crazy for carrot toos and they are easy to grow from seed. I cut the tops off leaving to actual carrot in the ground. The carrots will keep growing new tops over and over again.

Julie and Raul are crazy for carrot toos and they are easy to grow from seed. I cut the tops off leaving to actual carrot in the ground. The carrots will keep growing new tops over and over again.
Oooo I didn't know this!

Ooh I didn't know that:) May have to plant some more for the tops:p

I did not know this. :shock:
The only caveat I think is if bunny suffers from kidney or bladder issues due to the high calcium content. Mimzy really loves tops but I can't offer them too often due to his sludge problems.
I'm not an expert, but have been told this elsewhere. If I'm wrong would someone please correct me. :)

Thanks guys I thought as much but I suddenly thought ooh I'd better ask. I've got a good picture of them on my Instagram rachael23ward ☺

Oooo I didn't know this!
9.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg
Your pictures won't load :(
aja3ypej.jpg

Back