• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!

JazzMin

Young Bun
After making tea I sat down with the kids before clearing the kitchen. I walked in later to find Jezebel helping herself to potato salad, french bread and left over mozzarella & tomato quiche. She's eaten a lot and grunted at me when I snatched it away! She seems fine and is currently jumping round the garden. Will she be okay??

I'd keep an eye on her 'outgoings' and just give hay at the moment and water. If she's not okay, get her to the vet as they're not supposed to eat potato, (onion which I'd assume would be in the potato salad), cheese etc. Sending vibes that she's OK and just very naughty! x

Thank you. I've been watching her like a hawk and she's fine. Just as chilled out as she ever is. :)

Mine have had a bit of raw potato before when they got to pack of old ones I'd left at the back of a cupboard. They have also had loafs of bread off the kitchen work top (don't know how they got them down :roll: ) They've had cookies & baby bels.....mine are on a mainly hay diet anyway, with pellets as treats, so I just cut the pellets out for a couple of days.

Just keep a close eye on her and take her to a vet if she shows any problems.

Thanks. Glad to hear there are other naughty buns! She's been absolutely fine all day and no strange poops. :)

Back