• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frozen Smoothie?

Bunnie

Warren Scout
My hoppies really like frozen bananas, but I thought they might get bored of frozen bananas, so coul I freeze a different fruit? I don't think frozen apples would work as that might just turn out like I'm giving them a cold rock to eat instead of an apple, so I thought If I made a smoothie, a home made one with so sugar or ice just mushed fruit and maybe some milk, and then I froze it would they like it? Would it work???

Personally I wouldn't feed my rabbits anything frozen. Veg needs to be given at room temperature (ie taken out of fridge at least 10 mins).

Personally I wouldn't feed my rabbits anything frozen. Veg needs to be given at room temperature (ie taken out of fridge at least 10 mins).

I agree :thumb: I also don't feed them anything that has been frozen either, veg seems to be mushy when frozen and then thawed

Back