• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grimlock has passed away :(

I'm so so sorry Jen :(

Grim was a personality beyong any bunny. The washing line says it all.
There's no way he passed, feeling anything other than happy at having the care you gave him.

Sleep well big furry man, no more snuffly nose, poorly eyes, lack of teeth and you can nom as much as you want over the bridge.

RIP Grimlock. Sooo sorry to hear this. He was one of the RU rabbits that I was very fond of x

I've just read this and I'm in tears :cry::cry::cry:

So so sorry, I can imagine there is a big hole in your life right now.......can't believe he's gone :cry:

(((Hugs)))

Really saddened to read this :cry: I remember watching his washing line video quite a few times.
Binky free brave Grimlock xx

I just watched the washing line video for the first time :love: bless him, I used to have a bunny who did exactly the same, watching Grim brought back the memories and made me smile :love: I hope you are ok xxx

I collected his ashes this evening but then I had to go out. I'm not ready to clear his stuff yet but most of it will be going to charity.

I'm sorry hun, that has to have been so hard. ((((((Hugs))))))) But Grim is home where he belongs now.

Do you have a favorite toy or blanket of his that you feel you can hold onto as a keepsake? I know it will be difficult when you get to the day where you'll take down his things. :(

Keeping you in my thoughts. xxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry you lost your special boy.

Binky free lovely Grimlock.

((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and replies. I really does mean so much. It was hard last night and the hardest part was I really just wanted a bunny cuddle and I didn't have any bunny to cuddle. I tried to cuddle the cat, but she wasn't impressed. Bunnies give the best cuddles. I'm more sad for myself, that I miss him. I'm not sad for him. If that makes sense?

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and replies. I really does mean so much. It was hard last night and the hardest part was I really just wanted a bunny cuddle and I didn't have any bunny to cuddle. I tried to cuddle the cat, but she wasn't impressed. Bunnies give the best cuddles. I'm more sad for myself, that I miss him. I'm not sad for him. If that makes sense?

it makes total sense.
He had a brilliant life with you, was given more time than you thought possible and passed away peacefully when it was his time. There's nothing to feel sad about there. It's only natural to feel sad about your own loss though.

:( Poor Grimlock, rest in peace xx

I'm sure he knew how much he was loved, and that he had a great human who gave him the best life :love:

I have around eight hours of songs that I play in my car on random. Today on the way to work, Grim's song came on. After it finished I put it on again and was signing at the top of my voice. As I was singing the last line I suddenly burst into tears. Which is never good when you're driving at 70 mph! :oops: It felt like I was giving him a little send off.

Back