• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plant ID Please

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know what this little bush thing is? I'm about to destroy it as it's in my way, but I thought I should check first that it's not something that's really good for buns!

I don't know unfortunately but it doesn't look like anything yummy for bunnies. Just a woody shrub. Hopefully Parsnipbun will spot your post and be able to identify it for you.

I don't know unfortunately but it doesn't look like anything yummy for bunnies. Just a woody shrub. Hopefully Parsnipbun will spot your post and be able to identify it for you.

Thank you. I've only managed to identify it as "leafy green thing" :lol: I'm not good with plants. I had hawthorn growing in the garden for years before I realised what it was. I thought it was just a "spiky green thing".

I have no idea but we have the same plant in my garden and I'm constantly chasing them off it because I have no idea if it's safe. :roll:

I think it might be winter jasmine, does it have yellow flowers really early in the year?

Back