• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Commissioning a bunny shed U/D IT'S ARRIVED!

Looks amazing. Just about to order two bespoke setups from Boyles aswell. Just wondering what state it's delivered in? Is it going to be hard to put together?xx

Looks amazing. Just about to order two bespoke setups from Boyles aswell. Just wondering what state it's delivered in? Is it going to be hard to put together?xx

It arrives flat packed and it did take us a while to put it together. Not difficult just a lot of screws!! But that just means it's pretty darn solid and isn't going anywhere haha!

It arrives flat packed and it did take us a while to put it together. Not difficult just a lot of screws!! But that just means it's pretty darn solid and isn't going anywhere haha!

As Cat says it does take a lot and i mean a lot of screws, i could use nails but then you'll not be able to move it as easy in future. And feedback has shown people want to use screws more than nails but the option is there if you or any body else wants it.

My advice is to have a drill driver or combo drill to use with a Pozi number 2 head and it be easy to put up.

I do my best to create the instructions to be easy to follow and understand but that's not what i am best at doing.

Back