• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weed and feed - how long/if at all?

Fennic

Warren Scout
Hi all,

We've got a fairly big buttercup issue in our lawn and my mum wants to put down weed and feed, we are a little concerned it may turn the grass poison or such, how long would it take for the stuff to completely dissapear and allow the grass to be edible again? The rabbits are indoor rabbits that go out supervised to graze, we'd obviously stop that during the time of using a product.

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

I have an enormous buttercup issue with my lawn .. I wouldn't dare use anything chemical or poisonous on my lawn for fear the buns may in any way be affected ... But then I am always super-cautious :wave:

I never use still like that on the lawn. Or in the garden at all. If you mow very frequently it will discourage everything except grass. At least once a week mowing including into autumn.

Back