• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An afternoon of adventure for Rum, Raisin, Floppy and Millie

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
These were taken between showers today. I have been giving them more and more cut grass everyday and today let them go and cut their own. The technical hitch is the trench OH has dug to put drainage in that separates their home from the grass. Millie had it sussed pretty quickly though!

IMG_5215.JPG

But Rum and Raisin were too busy snuggling and grooming to worry about going outside.

IMG_5101.JPG

IMG_5115.JPG

Rum eventually decided it was time to explore.

IMG_5179.JPG

Floppy making sure the coast is clear.

IMG_5259.JPG

My wee girl borrowed Rum for a snuggle.

IMG_5244.JPG

Before she went out and had a really good munch.

IMG_5295.JPG

Then back to bed for a clean up,

IMG_5088.JPG

And bedtime snuggles.

IMG_5106.JPG

Aww :love: looks like a great time was had by all :love:

I was confused at first, then realised you must have had a username change :?

Aww :love: looks like a great time was had by all :love:

I was confused at first, then realised you must have had a username change :?

Lol, yes. I was a novice when I chose my name and decided it was time for something a bit more obscure!:oops:

It's so nice seeing them outside having fun.

A Rabbit Des Res with it's own Moat !! :shock: How posh is that !! :lol: :lol:

They all look very happy :love: It's lovely to see a photo of your little girl too xx

I love your bunnies......... Way too cute..........:love:... Lovely to see them home.

Fee xxxxx

They are lovely, and you take such good photos. :thumb:

Spenser: I want a moat. :p And a drawbridge and portcullis! :thumb:

Fantastic photo's!

I hadn't noticed that you had changed your username! :oops:

It was only a couple of days ago! I was worried about using my name ;)

Spenser, tell Mummy you're going to make a huge mess till she meets your demands and she can forget any cuddles. :lol:

The bunnies thank you all for the lovely comments and want to tell you that castle life is suiting them very well. They would however like their human to make them a drawbridge!

Spenser, tell Mummy you're going to make a huge mess till she meets your demands and she can forget any cuddles. :lol:

The bunnies thank you all for the lovely comments and want to tell you that castle life is suiting them very well. They would however like their human to make them a drawbridge!

Spenser: A drawbridge would be just the thing ... we bunnies could have a lookout position, and only lower our drawbridge if our Mummy was approaching with food. ;)

Back