• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow Warren Timothy Hay

he's so fussy :roll: he's been having the timothyhay.co.uk hay recently and he likes it but he doesn't love it which is a shame. he loves timothy and rye so i really hope we get a good bag this time.

it's a strange time for hay at the moment i think, so hopefully they will all improve soon with the new season hays being cut. :thumb:

i'm so glad i have my maisie piggy. she means no hay is wasted :lol: and eddie copies her so :thumb:

Lol - it's a good job for maisie and eddie:lol: Yes, I'm hoping the new hay will be okay x

he's eaten quite a lot more of it today :thumb: probably because i ordered some more hay for variety. i swear he knows :shock::lol:

It's the only hay my rabbits seem to eat they love love love it. Had a delivery Friday, seems as good quality as ever :thumb:

7kg for £18.50 the willow warren. Postage £11.50. Organic. £30.00 for 7kg

9.5 kg for £16.00 hay for pets. Free postage. Non organic. £16.00 for 9.5kg

Quite a difference in price.

7kg for £18.50 the willow warren. Postage £11.50. Organic. £30.00 for 7kg

9.5 kg for £16.00 hay for pets. Free postage. Non organic. £16.00 for 9.5kg

Quite a difference in price.

Years ago it used to work out comparable in price to Oxbow timothy (I remember working it out once).

I've just paid £14.50 for 4 kilos of readigrass which included delivery, I thought that was ok having tried Oscar with it and finding that he loves it. I have ordered a sample of willow warren hay too and hope he likes that as much, I do find it expensive but that won't stop me buying it;)

I've just paid £14.50 for 4 kilos of readigrass which included delivery, I thought that was ok having tried Oscar with it and finding that he loves it. I have ordered a sample of willow warren hay too and hope he likes that as much, I do find it expensive but that won't stop me buying it;)

:lol:

Back