• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh No, More Potting !!

cute!!
I must measure my bunch for potting:lol:
have you tried the long trough planters, Our boosty always loved squeezing himself into one of thoughs:roll::lol::lol:

I think I will have to keep an eye out for some more Pots, the Charity Shop sometimes has them in. When I bought my last one from there the volunteer who was on the till asked what I was planning to plant in it.

Her face when I said 'A Rabbit' was a picture !! :lol: I did go on to explain my rather eccentric Pot loving Rabbits !!

Lord H looks so teeny!

Is he much smaller than Endeavour the Hooligan?

I still love Endeavour in his pot.

:love::love:

Possibly, I think they just feel secure in them. Either that or they are simply humouring the two legged idiot who puts a pot in their enclosure !! :lol:

I would imagine that it feels like a burrow, the basic shape. We have very hard clay soil as our area is usually in a drought. It is extremely hard to dig. We almost always have a wildie nest in one of my pots. I think rabbits are drawn to pots if they have access to one.

I would imagine that it feels like a burrow, the basic shape. We have very hard clay soil as our area is usually in a drought. It is extremely hard to dig. We almost always have a wildie nest in one of my pots. I think rabbits are drawn to pots if they have access to one.

Thats really interesting. I have just bought some pots. Now I know why!!! (Only got three, will have to go back for another five).

:love: they are both so gorgeous you can see how much Lord Herbert is smaller compared to Endeavour as he still fits in the bottom of the pot and Endeavour fills the top :lol::love:

Hope they bond together nicely and endeavour doesn't teach him any nortyness along with the potting habit ;)

Back