• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek crunchies

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Mine had never had them before, I got some delivered today. Harvey has never smelt them before, yet he woke up, nose in the air when I was a few metres away from him and got all excited :shock: he went crazy for it, Lilly was delighted too!

Are they treat food? Or can I feed them them as much as I want like I feed fresh herbs? How often do yours get them?

I've never really thought about it, just assumed hey were treats so that's how I've given them!

I use them in the treat ball, the teach n treat, and scatter them around the room :thumb:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've never really thought about it, just assumed hey were treats so that's how I've given them!

I use them in the treat ball, the teach n treat, and scatter them around the room :thumb:

I'll give them as treats then, I wasn't sure because I thought they might just be dried fenugreek, which is a herb isn't it? So not unhealthy at all! Although at the price they were I think I should probably give them as treats :lol:

Lilly just came to see me, realised the packet was on my lap, wasn't sure if to jump on me to get them, got over excited and did a massive binky :lol: I think my two are big fans!

I'll give them as treats then, I wasn't sure because I thought they might just be dried fenugreek, which is a herb isn't it? So not unhealthy at all! Although at the price they were I think I should probably give them as treats :lol:

Lilly just came to see me, realised the packet was on my lap, wasn't sure if to jump on me to get them, got over excited and did a massive binky :lol: I think my two are big fans!

Yeah I think that's all they are, I agree that the price is probably why we give them as treats. They're great for bribery!!

Awwwwww that's so cute!

I give my medium sizes buns one a day most days, they get so excited and run off to hide to eat them. they are 98% corn and 2% fenugreek, so just for treats really as they are primarily starch and sugars.

I give my two 1 each a day. They don't get any other treats or fruit but they love their crunchies.

I go to the cupboard they're in and they watch from the edge of the kitchen, then they hear the box they're in click and that's it, 20 laps round the sofa because they're so excited and then they finally remember they haven't actually eaten them yet and come over to get them! :lol:

I got some yesterday for the first time.

Well, only 2 out of my 7 buns showed and interest but still weren't fussed and left them in the end! The others acted as if I was trying to poison them :roll:

Right, so hopefully they are vegan so I can add them to my cereal instead :lol:

Well, only 2 out of my 7 buns showed and interest but still weren't fussed and left them in the end! The others acted as if I was trying to poison them :roll:

You have strange rabbits :lol:

Saying that, Daisy was a bit wary at first, now she comes running when she hears one hit the floor, searches for it, and does a lap of honour with it before she eats it :lol:

You have strange rabbits :lol:

Saying that, Daisy was a bit wary at first, now she comes running when she hears one hit the floor, searches for it, and does a lap of honour with it before she eats it :lol:

Aww that is so cute :lol:

Maybe I need to try them everyday to see if they change their minds - they are damn stubborn though! :roll: :lol:

Mine were cautious of them at first, but now it's like getting chocolate buttons out for a toddler, as soon as they see me with them they come running to mob me :lol:

Aww that is so cute :lol:

Maybe I need to try them everyday to see if they change their minds - they are damn stubborn though! :roll: :lol:

They would certainly be the first rabbits I've heard of not liking them!

I'm pretty sure Marble swallow them whole :roll: She's a greedy bun though!

Mine aren't too bothered about them either :? They eat them, but I don't get any of the manic excitement you guys have mentioned :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got some yesterday, mine haven't had any for a while (only know one place that sells them and it's not local enough to go regularly!) Anyway, they went mad, they really do go manic like its a drug and they're desperate for a fix :lol: I had 2 buns in the shed with me and 2 were outside but somehow they knew, I don't know if they smelt them or heard the munching but they both came zooming through the runaround pipe to get their fix!! I also made them some hay bags (paper bags filled with hay) and put some in there and they were desperate to break in! Went into the shed this morning to find hay all over the place and ripped up paper bags :lol:

Back