• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan and his new Lady (who needs a name!)

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Dylan, who lost his partner Daisy just over a month ago now has a new lady in his life. Thanks to HoneyBunnies this beautiful young lady is waiting to be his partner.

She was called Darcey but i'm not keen on it so been trying to think of a new name for her. She is very fast so i did think Busy Lizzie!! hahaha :lol: or Izzy.. been trying some out but not sure yet.
Here's Dylan too

Tried them together but i got so scared cos they kept attacking each other that i've separated them again... dont think i have anywhere neutral enough to bond them at home and with a 3yr old dragging me off i'm worried they will attack each other when i'm not looking.

They are both gorgeous :love: yes I think you have your hands full with your 3 year old never mind trying to bond at the same time :shock: would the rescue bond for you?

they are going to be boarded for a couple of nights this weekend so hoping they will bond there.. lady boarding them used to rescue so is used to it and will have neutral territory that i dont have :D

What a beautiful looking rabbit (so is Dylan). Cant think of a name.

Hope they bond nicely over the weekend.

Hi Chris, not seen you for ages :wave:
I think she looks like a Whizzy. Hope you are keeping ok & happy to hear you're now a mummy to a 3 year old. Goodness where the time goes:) xx

Your bunnies are so beautiful and handsome, and good luck with the bonding.

If you want to keep the magic roundabout theme, and with her being so fast, I might consider Zippy, but last night I watched 'Operation Wild' and one story in particular moved me to tears, but had the best ending ever, and if I had a female bun that needed a name, it would be Tandy, from the programme.

Your bunnies are so beautiful and handsome, and good luck with the bonding.

If you want to keep the magic roundabout theme, and with her being so fast, I might consider Zippy, but last night I watched 'Operation Wild' and one story in particular moved me to tears, but had the best ending ever, and if I had a female bun that needed a name, it would be Tandy, from the programme.

Zippy is from rainbow... (showing my age now!) :oops:

sorry.. i never updated this thread. Dylan's new girlfriend is called Seren. She is such a cheeky bunny and gets up to lots of mischief!!! Dont think ive ever had such a norty bunny :lol: but she is also very friendly and sociable and will demand attention from anyone. They are both very much loved up :D

Back