• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think a territorial bunny will want to be boss in a trio?

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Just wondering.
Talullah is booked in for her spay in 2 weeks and I have booked time off to bond at the end of July.
She is soooooo territorial though she boxes and growls if your in her space, but Bear the calmest bunny in the world has to be boss and goes for Alice if she ever challenges him.
Just nervous about how they will get on as this needs to work I've fallen in love with Talullah and couldn't bear to be parted from her now :(

i would say that talullah's territorialness (if that is a word:lol:) will lessen after her spay and with gradual bonding and patience the boss will be sorted out. :wave:

I would never in a million years thought that Dandy would be the boss of the quad, he was the dominant one of him and his brother Beano, but they were both more timid than the girls. Out of the girl pair Ginger was the dominant one, and right from the off the chasing was Dandy on Ginger, whilst Apricot and Beano pretended not to look. I always thought as they are all mild mannered it would work, but I was prepared to pull the plug if it didn't. Luckily it was just a bit of chasing and fur pulling, Dandy mounted both girls once and then there was only a bit of chasing when I expanded space or had to move them.

Have you seen the trio bonding sticky, don't know if that would help :thumb:

Good luck with the bonding when the time comes :thumb:

Back