• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do bunnies like wallpaper?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I can understand why buns chew cables (have read that they are instinctively drawn to them because of the instinct to chew through plant roots when burrowing) ... but why rip wallpaper? Spenser only does this occasionally, thank goodness, and I wonder if it is just naughtiness or there is actually a reason for this behaviour.

I think it's because it's similar to stripping bark off trees, which I can confirm wild bunnies love to do!

Because they're horrible creatures who want nothing more than to destroy everything you love until you only have them left :lol:

(I love my bunnies really, but they do break EVERYTHING :lol: )

Because they're horrible creatures who want nothing more than to destroy everything you love until you only have them left :lol:

(I love my bunnies really, but they do break EVERYTHING :lol: )

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Slipper just woke me up scrabbling none stop at his bedroom door. Apparently a large double bedroom just isn't enough anymore :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back